Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bios, Areas to Help AND Cast Party!

I can't believe we're just over a week away from opening night.  The cast has been amazing and it's going to be a fun show!

I need a short bio on each actor soon (on or before Saturday!).  Please send me name, age, and a few sentences about other performing experience and/or other interests/activities. 

A few areas that can still use your help: 
1.  Stage painting!  We will be painting either later Friday night (7ish?) or Saturday at 4:30.  If you are interested, let me know.
2.  Lobby decorating!  During or after rehearsals next week.  If you are interested, let me know.
3.  Cast party!  Please contact Freda at (845) 521-2766 or freda@thekogans.net if you can help with the cast party.
4.  Set strike!  Immediately following our closing show, I'll need a team to help break down the lobby, clean up the back stage, and move the props and set pieces. 

Finally, the cast party will be Sunday, April 22nd at 6pm at the Senior Center.  We hope you can make it!  We are asking that each family contribute $20 -- we'll hand out a sheet with the details on what that covers and who to turn it in to!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!
THANK YOU!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment