Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Thank You an Two Tasks

Thank you for a successful Costume Parade! Just a few minor changes and we'll be set! If your costume sheet did not include hair info, please expect to see that and make up info on the blog and at rehearsal soon!

I am looking for someone to head up our set construction. If you or someone you know is good with figuring our how much wood to buy and what tools will be needed, please let me know as soon as possible!

I also have a very fun project for the show. We need seven fish on sticks for one part of the show. I have one example from another show that could be replicated (see photo below) or we could simply do cutouts. If you are interested in creating the fish or decorating them, please let me know!

The show is coming along very well and I'm so excited to see all of the pieces coming together. Thank you for your work this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment